Black TiAL Sport Blow Off Valve (Q 50mm BOV – 10 PSI Spring – External Vented) Q.10
10psi Spring – We include the BOV, v-band clamp, TiAL air fitting & high pressure o-ring
Q is the first revision of the original TiAL BOV. The Q bolts up to any standard TiAL flange, no re-welding. This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. It’s offered with a variety of springs for different vacuum levels.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- Through countless hours of R&D we were able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design – that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market.
- A single Q BOV can support up to 1,800hp
Items listed with an ETA posted are subject to our PREORDER POLICY. Pre order sales will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee in the event the customer no longer wants to wait for the item.
Items listed on sale and on pre order are not subject to cancellation. ALL SALES FINAL.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Rush Customs will only handle returns for the direct purchaser. If the purchase was made from a retailer other than rushcustomsllc.com, please contact the place of purchase for further assistance.
You must open and inspect items within 48hrs to confirm no damage and or correct product in order to qualify for a refund or exchange.
Returns on ‘new’ merchandise for exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the date of shipment. ‘New’ merchandise cannot be used or show signs of damage from installation or mounting. If you install or modify parts ordered in any way, you automatically waive your right to returns, refunds or exchanges. Exchange shipping costs is the responsibility of the customer.
All returns must be accompanied with a ‘return merchandise authorization’ (RMA). To receive an RMA, you must contact Rush Customs at firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting an RMA, please provide the following details: Name, Order Number, Date of Purchase, and Phone Number. Returns will not be processed without an RMA. Returns must also be received within 14 days from the issuance of the RMA. A RMA does not guarantee a refund or replacement.
All returns will be inspected upon return to Rush Customs for return eligibility. Returns must be shipped prepaid by the customers. Please maintain all shipping and tracking information until your return is processed since Rush Customs is not responsible for items lost in shipment. Shipping charges are not refundable. Please include a copy of your original invoice and contact information with all returns.
Eligible returns will be exchanged or refunded less a 20% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued by check or to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Purchases may be cancelled for a full refund before the order ships. Please contact Rush Customs immediately at email@example.com to stop the processing of an order. Once cancellation is confirmed, a credit will be issued.
Orders already shipped from Rush Customs facility or drop-shipped vendor's place of business cannot be cancelled and will fall under the Returns for Refund or Exchange guidelines.
Special order or customized items cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the proper size and application of all parts before installation.
We will not be responsible for packages marked as delivered. It is the customers responsibility to file a lost or stolen package claim with the shipping company used for shipping.
You will be responsible for paying any customs or duty fees related to your shipment. Rush Customs will not be held liable for items that have been refused delivery due to customs fees and duties. Please email us is you have any questions or concerns.
We now offer price matching for major brands.
Product brands may be disqualified at our discretion.
Must include link to product and website in your email.
Send all price match requests to firstname.lastname@example.org