Precision Raceworks Stage 2+ Bucket Modular Kit.
FIRST EVER MODULAR FUEL PUMP SYSTEM THAT GROWS WITH YOU!
Our Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) system is designed to upgrade your existing factory LPFP assembly to make it 100% E85 capable while also increasing volume. Our kits all comes with new Genuine Walbro 450 pump and full warranty as we are Authorized Walbro Retailer.
As a stage 2+ using only a single Walbro 450 this pump puts out double the flow volume of the stock unit and is modular to meet your design needs and grow with your future expansion needs of stage 3 and stage 4 something not offered by any other supplier on the market.
- Our design was targeted to remove the need for sending your stock fuel pump assembly in for modification. This means less down time and a great reduction in shipping cost as well. Best of all you end up with your pump in the condition it was in when you pulled it from the car and run no risk of getting a housing back that is in poor condition.
- If you do prefer however to have someone else do the work we are here for you. We offer 24 hour turn around in most instances from the time your pump arrives until the time it is headed back to you. Though we do offer this solution we encourage our customers to at least attempt the install first it is very easy and should take 30min to 1 hour for complete assembly and install.
- The Stage 2+ kit comes with the following items:
- One new E85 certified Walbro 450 pump
- A genuine Walbro filter
- Stainless steel brackets to properly support the Stage 2+ pump
- Zip Ties for securing fuel return lines and pumps to support
- All necessary hardware and seals
- Additional Benefits:
- 100% Modular design so you can upgrade your pump as you go
- This item fits the following BMWs:
- 2008-2012 E82 BMW 135i & 135is N54
- 2007-2010 E90/E91/E92/E93 BMW 335i & 335xi N54
- 2011-2012 E92 BMW 335is N54